What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A proven blueprint teaching you how to publish your own cookbook
- Teaching you where to find high-powered Agents who will get you a book deal with a huge sign on bonus
- Showing you how to get your cookbook designed and created inexpensively but still look professional
- Showing you how to quickly assess the market to choose a winning theme and prize for your cookbook
- Teaching you the shortcut tactic to get your cookbook selling on Amazon.com and Barnes & Nobles
- Showing you how to avoid getting ripped off and wasting a ton of money on your cookbook project
- Showing you what free software to use to easily organize your recipes
- Showing you where to find royalty-free non-copyrighted recipes
- How to Master Web Graphics in 10 Easy Steps
- 5 Easy Ways to Get Website Traffic For Free
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Write A Cookbook And Make It Sell scores 70.49/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://writeacookbook.publisheracademy.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $27.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: writeacookbook.publisheracademy.com you’ll also be taken through to writeacookbook.publisheracademy.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)